We try our best to correctly identify all wildflowers on this site.

If you find that some species have been misidentified, or would just like to comment on the site, please let us know via email.



We miss you Leo

Leo really did love eating plants. Unfortunately, the last one he ate was a Lily. Like many cat owners, we did not understand that all species of the Lilium group are poisonous to cats. All parts of the plant are toxic and very small amounts can be lethal. The problem is not well understood and once symptoms set in, there is no effective treatment.

Leo was a beloved part of our family, and we desperately wish we knew about this before it was too late. No cat owner should bring any species of Lily into their house or garden. Please share this information with any cat owners you know.